Thursday 8 January 2009

Little Knitted Lamb


I have just finished making this little knitted lamb which is knitted from a free pattern available from a lovely site called FuzzyMitten, which is well worth a visit if you haven't seen it before.


When I say that I have just finished making it, the full story is that I have had the pieces knitted up since before October, but just couldn't bring myself to sew all the bits together! I hate the sewing up part of knitting - which is a bit strange because I have just discovered a love of sewing other things!


This is the first little toy that I have knitted, so I don't think that it looks too bad for a first attempt. I have now got to sew up a little knitted panda that I knitted at the same time, hopefully it won't take me another few months to do it!!

2 comments:

periwinkle said...

thank you for stopping by my blog. Your little lamb looks lovely - now I like the sewing together , seeing it appear before your eyes :-)
Lisa x

saraeden said...

Thank you so much for the book advice , i shall be off on a bit of a book shopping spree soon !!

Sara x