Thursday 2 April 2009

Disneyland Paris


Just in case you haven't noticed my Disneyland Countdown, we are flying off to Disneyland in Paris this weekend for a fun filled week of Disney delights.

I think that I have already mentioned this before, but we went last year and unfortunately a certain small boy managed to get chickenpox half way through our stay, and as you can imagine he wasn’t feeling his usual bouncy, happy self! Despite this we did have a good time, but felt we just HAD to go back and do it all again.

We have been getting into the Disney mood by watching some of the Disney DVD’s that match our favourite Disneyland rides - Toy Story, Pirates of the Caribbean and Peter Pan to name but a few.

This year we have also decided that we will spend a day in Paris doing all the touristy sightseeing things - such as going to the top of the Eiffel Tower, taking a trip on the river Seine and visiting Notre Dame. It seems a bit silly to go all the way to Paris and miss out on all of that!

I will be back shortly with some Disney stories and lots of pictures – that is if I can get more than one photo to appear on my blog at once – but that’s another story for another day!

I hope everyone has a very Happy Easter :O)

9 comments:

Sarah said...

Have lots of fun and look forward to hearing all about it when you return!
x

French Knots said...

Have a brilliant time, such a great place to visit.
I loved the Peter Pan ride too, just my kind of ride - not scary and really magical.

LissyLou said...

Have a wonderful time. Say hello to minnie for me!! she was my fave when i went to disney when i was nine, i have picks of me looking adoringly at her!! x

Rachel said...

Hope you have a fab time Jackie! Don't forget to enter my giveaway before you go!
:)

madmummy said...

Have fun, we went this time last year and it was so magical, the little (and big) people had a fab time!
Look forward to seeing your pics...
xxx Steph

Miss sew n sew said...

Hope you have the most wonderful time!
Sarahx

kelly said...

hope you all have a great time,
Kellyx

Kitty said...

Have a wonderful time! x

periwinkle said...

hope you have a great time
lisa x