Monday 25 January 2010

Woolly Bunny

A big HELLO to you all this morning ~ I hope that everyone had a very lovely weekend.

I'm not quite sure what happened to last week! The days are just whizzing by at such an alarming rate and it is difficult to believe that we are heading into the last week of January already.


As you can see I managed to find the time to finish my little woolly bunny. I sewed on the two little woolly bunny feet and the tiny fluffy pom pom tail. I was also planning to attach a little crochet flower to her ear but it didn't really work so I decided to give her a pretty little ribbon instead. And do you know what........... I have to say that I am very pleased with the result indeed!


The pattern for the little woolly bunny came from this very lovely book ~ Super- Cute Crochet by Nicki Trench and it does have some very cute patterns in it and is well worth a look if you fancy giving amigurumi a try. I found the patterns easy to follow and there are some beautiful pictures in the book too.

Right now I can hear the kettle calling to me and I am going to make myself a nice cup of tea and put my feet up whilst I ponder which nasty ~ but unfortunately very necessary ~ household chore I am going to tackle next! :O) x

15 comments:

French Knots said...

Similar thoughts from us both this morning about the speed that life goes by! Have a good week!

LissyLou said...

oh how cute..well done..xxxx

Timi said...

It IS a lovely Woolly Bunny!!!

Catherine said...

It's so cute! I have seen the book but now I am REALLY tempted! Cx

Ghost said...

housework yikes. a never ending job. Love your bunny though what a nice reprieve from work.

Kimbles said...

Lovely bunny Jackie! I read about Nicki Trench in a magazine about crochet the other day. I haven't tried amigirumi yet - maybe I will try and get this book! Kim x

Suzy's Vintage Attic said...

How cute is that! It looks so sweet, you've done a beautiful job! I have the book but haven't had the time to make one yet.

Warm wishes
Isabelle x

Catherine said...

Check out my blog...there's an award for you! Cx

Lululiz said...

She is a beautiful little lady bunny! I really ought to get that book for my friend JJ, she is into crocheting these little darlings at the mo.

Esther said...

that is super cute!

Thedarkerside73 said...

That bunny is so sweet. She truly is. No wonder your proud of her.



MBBx

m said...

ahhhhh super super super cute !!

angharad handmade said...

Just followed a link over here from French Knots. The bunny is so cute! I wish I had even a basic grasp of crochet - I think amigurumi would probably be beyond my capabilities!

andamento said...

sweet!

Suzanne Vaughan said...

Just found your blog via Juanita Tortilla! Love your things, and I will be back...